Over the course of launching this blog, a lot of issues came to the surface for us. Such as:
- What is publicly “shareable” for design and product people?
- How can the quality of writing improve to a level we can be proud of?
- Is there a central gateway or authority for publishing on this blog?
A few of my favorite discoveries in this process include the following:
- This tool for inspecting writing quality is quite lovely: After The Deadline
- Peer-to-peer, offers-to-edit among teammates emerge from grassroots.
- In an international company, the freedom to blog in non-English is 👍!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy what you see here!
—Automattic (“A8c”) Design, in Cyberspace
PS For information on this WordPress theme “Independent Publisher 2” visit this interview with the original author Raam Dev.